Thank you

21:04

Thank you to everyone that has commented, left me messages and liked my facebook page so far!
The Polly! Facebook page is up to an amazing 110 likes.

The first kit release is still scheduled for August 10, but because I have a bit of stuff here already I have decided to make a special pre release mini kit.

It has a lot of goodies, including some from the lovely A Lil' Somethin range of embellishments.

Here is a little sneak peek of what is going in the kit.
I wanted a fun, fresh colour scheme considering the weather is so dull and yucky at the moment.



So be on the look out for this kit release next week ;)
and remember that the draw to win a kit is still open (refer to post below!)

Much Love.

Kayla. x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love love loving the colour combo Kayla!!!! I have a feeling these kits are going to get me scrapping again! lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive