September "Happy Days" Kit.

18:44

(please click on image to enlarge)

Finally after a few changes by the lovely bf, we have the release of the first proper kit for Polly! Scrap Kits.

It features the brand new HAPPY DAYS collection from Echo Park alongside some new Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper and Pink Paislee.

I have to do a call out to A Lil' Somethin' as well as there are some of their beautiful denim cogs in here, I love these things!

This months kit is $40 + $7 shipping.
Kit contains over $50 rrp worth of product.
These kits are very limited, so first in best dressed!

Please e-mail kayla.r@live.com to order a kit with name and address plus payment option (either bank deposit or paypal) and I will e-mail an invoice.

Will post some pages from the kit and a little tutorial tomorrow. I hope you like it as much as I do. :o)

Much love,
Kayla Renee. xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive