So much going on...

01:23

I swear it's like a party in my head.
I have to do lists everywhere.

So thought I would do a quick post before I pop off back to bed (again!)

This weekend the two brand new Crate Paper CHA collections have gone up for Pre Order.
Story Teller & Pretty Party.
These are 10% off RRP, with free postage over $80 :)
Expected February.
Here's a sneak peek.
You can find these in the shop here.



















Also in the shop now are these new goodies

New fabric buttons (and re-stocks of the favourites)
You can find these in the shop here.
Only 50cents each, and sold individually so you can mix & match.











and some pretty awesome journalling and title bits and pieces from My Minds Eye and Elle's Studio.

You can find these in store here.



















So it's been pretty busy for the Polly! store.
Don't forget we are having a party this weekend over on the forum.
Love to see you there.

Much love. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive