The April Kit has SOLD OUT (and a bit of other news)

11:18

Thanks so much all you lovely people that make my business worthwhile each and every month.
The April kit sold out in just a couple of hours, much to my surprise!

I have lots of exciting things coming to Polly! very soon. It's in my plan to keep the kits and the shop exciting with lots of new changes and ideas.

Remember that you can subscribe to the kits at any time...to ensure that you don't miss out. It also comes with a pretty good discount. You can find subscription information here.

I have lots of exciting things happening and I would love to tell you them all...but there is just too much!

For now I will leave you with a product sneak of a new limited mini kit that will be released next week!




and just to be a tease...
HERE IS A SNEAK PEEK OF THE MAY CHALLENGE


xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive