June Kit - Lovely Day

17:36

I do apologise for this being almost a week late!
Because of some problems with Telstra, I haven't had internet for a whole week!

This is going to be a relatively quick post today because (for those that don't know) I'm in my second year of a Bachelor of Education and I am currently studying hard for an exam! It's all systems go here.

This week saw the release of the June Polly! kit - Lovely Day


















This kit features new products from October Afternoon (9 to 5) and Studio Calico. I was also lucky enough to be able include products from some lovely handmade companies; A Lil Somethin', The Greatest View & The Chip Chop Shop.
This kit is still available in the shop in limited qualities. You can get yours here.

I have already had a chance to work with this kit (while I had no internet...I got a lot done!)



So that's it from me.
Be sure to check out the newsletter...it will be going live on the Polly! facebook page soon.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive