September Update!

17:54

It's been a while since I have posted here!
I do apologise. Things have been hectic here in the Polly! household.
Those that don't know from Facebook, I split up with my partner Ben (the man behind the graphics of Polly!) So I am now back to operating on my own, and back to being a country girl again!

There was a bit of interruption to usual programming last month as I had a refreshing trip away to Brisbane for a few weeks. I am back on board this month with an upcoming kit release THIS FRIDAY! So excited, it's full of gorgeous little bits and pieces.

Here is a sneak peek to tempt your tastebuds.
You can join the event on facebook here.



I have also been busy ordering lots of new products for the store. I got a wee bit excited with some of the new things released at CHA...so keep your eyes peeled.
I did have a mini shop update tonight with some gorgeous new Elle's Studio products. These are limited so get in quick!











You can find all these gorgeous new bits from Elle's Studio in the shop here.
I have also updated the clearance section, so be sure to check it out for a bargain!

Will be back with the new kit very soon!

Kr. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive