Happy Australia Day...

19:40

As we celebrate Australia day I thought that we could celebrate Polly! It is actually Polly's first birthday. Yes...I know that went quick. I year ago this month the website was launched. Crazy stuff!

This weekend I have a surprise for you all!
I know that a lot of you are itching to get your hands on the new CHA releases.
Well...
I have a selection up for pre-order.
At 15% below RRP (for pre-orders only) These will ship next week!!!

The following lines are available.













These are all pre-ordered lines. Orders are required to be paid in full (or at least a 50% deposit). Shipping is a flat rate of $7.50 or orders over $80 ship FREE.

BETTER STILL?

All pre-orders over $50 will receive a FREE phrase roller stamp from the new Dear Lizzy Collection.



SUBSCRIPTION SPECIAL



I'm feeling SUPER nice :) Being a proud Australian and all ;-)
Subscribe to our love-ly kits this weekend and also receive a roller stamp (pictured above) with your first kit. Kit subscriptions are just $34.20 per month.
Check out the subscriptions here.

GIVEAWAY


I have one of these awesome Jenni Bowin/Fiskars Tickets Please punches to GIVEAWAY. You simply have to share the photo on your Facebook page using the link here or/and like the Polly! Facebook page.

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive