Guest DT - Welcome Nicolee Cable!

17:57

We have a new guest designer to announce this week, who will be playing with our Shoreline March/April kit - a very warm welcome to the super talented Nicolee Cable!  Be sure to check out Nic's blog here, and stay tuned for some gorgeous creations from Nic and the rest of the Polly! team over the next couple of weeks.


Here's a little bit about Nic:

I live in the Top End, in sunny Darwin, with my incredibly patient husband and 3 rapidly growing, energetic teenage boys!

My scrapping has evolved and changed so much over the years that it’s funny to look back on past work and see how much I’ve grown.  One thing has remained the same though, the occasional sleepless night when inspiration has taken over my brain and the endless possibilities racing through my head have to be drawn up before rest can come!

I’m also loving the change in the last few years of being introduced to the online world of challenges and incredibly endless inspiration!  Oh, the hours consumed by wandering through cyberspace, trying to absorb so much and take it all in!

My style is hard to define but I would say I love to ‘reclaim’ items and use all sorts of non-scrappy stuff on my layouts.  The mixed media side is also showing through as I learn more and play more with paints and different textures, I’m loving it.  I often gain inspiration from ads, magazines, fashion and often find myself looking through my wardrobe for that final touch that will complete my look for the day, laughing at myself as I feel like I’ve just completed a layout or something....yes, scrapping has taken over!

I am so blessed to be given this opportunity to be Guest Designer for Polly! Scraps."



Thank YOU, Nicolee for being part of the Polly! team this month, we can't wait to see what you come up with over the next week... stay tuned readers!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. So excited to have you guest designing Nicolee! Can't wait to see your work. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nic's work, can't wait to see what she creates!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thx lovelies!! I am so super excited and a bit blown away to be asked! I've been MIA a bit in the last few months but have been craving some CREATIVE time....now I have just the chance! :)
    Thx Kayla, your kits are always so delightful, I feel like kid in a candy shop!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive