Polly! August Project Life Kit

10:00

Hi Everyone!!

Today I am going to show you a Project Life Layout I made using the Polly! August Project Life Kit which you can purchase a subscription Here! I have been away retreating up in the hills and It was Amazing!

Here a 12 x 12 Spread I completed! All these beautiful Ladies are my sisters/Cousins/Mum and I love them to bits - Oh and the little Cutie Pie in the Top Photo is my baby x - I love the colours and it all works so well together! I will be back next week to show you the rest of it. Enjoy x


I also used this card which I just love!! It required nothing much else. I embellished it with a MME Cut & Paste Bunting Felt Sticker and an Enamel Dot. Sooo Gorgeous!


well That is all from me!

Have a Great Day Ant xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive