September Kit Layout with Manda

11:00


Hey everyone, Manda here and today I am sharing one last September Kit layout with you before we get to see the awesome October Kit on Wednesday night. 

I loved the painted look of the Glitz Design Finley paper but really wanted to make it pop so I used some black cardstock from my stash to mount the layout on. 
 One of my favourite things about the kit was the alterable thickers, I love that you can use mist, ink, chalk, paint to make them the perfect colour for your layout. 
I used some of the leftover pieces from my Sunset Layout to make a tag to mount my small instagram picture. (This picture was meant to go into a Project Life spread but didn't fit in).
Here is a sneak of October kit, it is packed with goodies and I can't wait to share what I have made with you all. The kit and the Project Life Kit will go on sale at 8PM AEST Wednesday night. 
Also in the shop will be the new Christmas Stamps designed by our very own Aimee Dow, if you would like a sneak peak check out the latest newsletter HERE

Thanks for stopping by,
Manda xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive