December Daily with Bernii Mller

09:00

I know, it is Christmas Day, but in case you find yourself with a little time to fill, here is Bernii's December album to inspire!

Hello there Polly! peeps..

 Bernii here again to show you the next few pages in my not so December Daily Album . I am just plodding along and including anything Christmassy that I find and like. I am too busy at this time of the year to do something daily, but that does not stop me from still recording my favourite time of the year.  If you missed by cover you can see the post HERE.

So here are the few few pages and close ups :) The only extra details that I have added are goodies that are laying around in my stash, like the Pink Paislee digtal numbers and the American Crafts glitter tape.. 

I am keeping this simple with this album and not in  my usually PL style and have decided if I have time after the silly season I can go back and add more embellishments if my heart so desires. 



Still lots of room around the photos to add embellishments at a later stage. 


 On the second page I decided to document my work Christmas party , which actually occurred at the end of November, but being Christmas related to 2013 I have documented it. 


I also love the exclusively designed cards by Aimee Dow. The colours and designs are so fun !!  



I am also using up all the little scraps of paper I have from the kit and layering them into each little card when I have the chance.


I hope you too are having fun playing along with your kit and please feel free to share them with us on the Polly! Facebook page. We love seeing what you have created. 

Till next time

Much love
Bernii 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive