Hey There Handsome by Tarrah using the Sunshine and Lollipops Kit

08:00

Hi there Canaries!

It's Tarrah back with you again today sharing my second layout of 3 created with the December Sunshine and Lollipops Scrapbook Kit

I really love bright colours so when I saw this gorgeous Heidi Swapp paper I knew I wanted to use it for a background! 

'Hey There Handsome'

The photo is of my incredibly gorgeous nephew Samuel who I had the pleasure of spending time with over Christmas for a few weeks...sadly they have now gone back home to England :(

Of course them going home is not going to stop me from scrapping photos of him so I can look at him some more!!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Scrappy Canary blog today!! I hope you have checked out the Scrappy Canary shop with the kits and all the other goodies available too!

Have a great day!
Tarrah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive