Love this Girl... Layout share by Michelle

10:00

Hello Canaries,
Michelle back again today to share another layout made using this months Scrapbooking Kit Lots of Love.

This layout turned out completely different to what I had started out to achieve. I had a plan in mind to use the entire pack of Dear Lizzy watercolor words as a background... Well lets just say that failed miserably! If someone out there can achieve this please share it with us!

What I did come up with is this..

 Ive used the 'Very Vanilla' and 'Bloom' papers to create a backing for my layout.


Then gathered together my favourite words from the Watercolor Words pack that worked best with my chosen photo. I layed them all out to one side of the layout and sewed them all down..


 Lets just get it out there.. Baby poo brown was not what I was aiming for when using a gold glitter 'Wink of Stella' brush to make the 'Love this' stand out as part of the title. It does however look so much nicer in real life, with touches of sparkle and a proper gold shimmer.


More sweet sentiments from the 'little notes' paper, clipped onto tags and paper with a peg (all from the kit) Twine and what seems like my signature doily, they appear on most of my layouts these days, are both from my stash.

 Lastly another sentiment from the 'Little Notes' paper attached to the top of the layout with part of the Very Vanilla barcode strip, the glasses are printed along the bottom strip. So cute!

Thanks again for stopping by today, next up later this week is one of our newest members of the Scrappy Canary Creative Team  Agnus. Cant wait to see what this awesome creative talent has come up with using this months kits!!

Happy Creating
Michelle x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive