"I am Grateful" February "Brave" Kit Layout Share | Louise Beerens

07:00

I'm back with another layout share using the February "Brave" Scrapbook Kit and the "Fierce" Embellishment Kit.  I used the frames again to highlight my photo and embellishment cluster, but for my title I used a sticker from the kit on it's own.


The embellishment kit includes some sheets of sticker phrases and I used those together with some of the rub-ons to create a cluster in the top left corner of my page.




I also added a phrase sticker to my title.




Here is a closer look at my cluster alongside my photo- I layered a frame, a cork star and flair.



Since I added a round flair to the large cork star, I decided to add brads from my stash to the smaller cork stars.  The silver star confetti was also from my stash.  Some stitching and ink splatters were the finishing touches.



See you again soon and happy scrapping!
Louise x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive