I am - Scrapbooking Kit - by Chantelle

07:00

 Hello, Chantelle here.  I've been playing with the Brave Scrapbook kit - it's filled with lots of gorgeous papers and embellishments.
Today I'm sharing my take on this months sketch challenge.



and here is my page:

I've made good use of the Simple Stories frames that come with the kit.  I love the square design and stayed true to the sketch.

 I really wanted to make good use of the gold heart on the Cocoa Vanilla - Dot to Dot paper, so I cut out a square and made it the center piece of the design.
I've added in sticker embellishments and flair buttons from the kit.
I'm a big fan of stamps, so I've done a little bit around some of the squares and also made a frame around the whole page. 

I really love how this one came together.
We would love you to join in with this months sketch and share your interpretation with us!  A $10 voucher will go to the winner ☺

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive