Your face... Layout share with Michelle

12:00

Hello Canaries
Happy Weekend!!
Today Im here to share layout 2 using this months Playful Scrapbook kit

I really wanted to use the grey box paper as a full background for a layout, but I wanted to get more use out of it than just 1 layout, so I came up with this 


Under the photo I've layered 2 complimentary papers and yet another doily... I guess its not a layout made by me without one ;) plus a few die cut pieces from the Pinkfresh Studio pack

lastly I finished the layout off with another mixed text title using thickers and my handwriting, plus a few random Color shine splatters.

Don't forget to use the code MICHELLE10 to receive 10% off any purchases you make in store 

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive