"Capture the Moment" April "Mayfair" Scrapbooking Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

Hi Canaries!  It's Louise today with another layout share using the April "Mayfair" Kit.  I've scrapped a rare photo of my big boy and me and I have again used the 8.5"x11" format.


I used some of the chipboard flags and some stickers to create this little cluster in the top right corner of my page.



One of the star clips combined with puffy stickers and a chipboard heart made another cluster at the top left corner of my photo.



I used one of the cut-apart sheets to create my title and layered this on more patterned paper and some of the polkadot transparency.


Thanks for joining me again and don't forget to use LOUISE10 for 10% off at the Scrappy Canary Store.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive