Using this month's pocket life kit to get up to date ...

17:58

Hi :) if you've been over to my blog recently you might have read that I've got a plan for going back to my previous albums in an attempt to try and and get them up to date and I have used our sold out May 'Yum' Pocket Life kit to document a week from my 2014 album. 


My catch up plan involves simplified layouts that won't require a lot of time to complete and using a pre-made kit makes the process even easier because everything you need has already been coordinated for you.


I am loving the look of big bold titles placed directly over my photos and hit the jackpot with these awesome  'Poolside' chipboard stickers - Big impact with very little effort!! 


Grouping your jounraling, titles and embellishments into one cluster also creates more impact. 



I repeated many of the same steps for the second part of the layout, once again grouping my journaling and accents together and also using titles directly over some of the photos. 


I added some stamped detail using the Amy Tangerine Rise and Shine phrase stamp 
and the cute tiny hearts are from the Heidi Swapp Memory Planner stamps.


Have you seen that we are celebrating our upcoming birthday by offering 20% off all purchases from the Scrappy Canary store!!! Use the code 'BIRTHDAY' at the checkout.

Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive