hello July...

16:38

Hi again :) I am happy to be starting July in my second album for the year, and have once again used the fabulous June Pocket Life kit.


The fun retro colours work so well with a variety of photos and all the items in this kit made easy work of putting together these pages.


As always I started the week with a custom title card, which I pieced together using a range of items from the kit as well as a simple die-cut and finished it off with this awesome ''This Week" stamp  from the store 


I added a few chipboard pieces from the Pink Paislee Atlas range, and love how well this travel collection works with day to day photos. 



I added a few alpha stickers onto one of the foiled tags from the kit to help tell the story of my boys playing with their Nerf guns, and I used a mix of stars to tie the card in with the photos.


Using more chipboard and a cute Cocoa Vanilla flair button to create a layered journal card.


Thanks for stopping by xx
Don't forget we have a super sale in the store at the moment!
Use the code YELLOW to save 40%



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive