Mama Elephant "Three Amigos" Stamp Set | Louise Beerens

07:00

Hi Canaries!  I recently bought the Mama Elephant "Three Amigos" Stamp Set and co-ordinating dies from the Scrappy Canary Store and I couldn't wait to ink them up. 



Some special little people in our lives have been achieving some great things at school and I wanted to show them how proud of them I am.  All three cards were very quick and easy to put together.

For this first one I masked off the white area of my background and blended some Distress Inks.  I then stamped and coloured my critters with Copics before die-cutting them and popping them up on foam tape.




For my next card I stamped my critters directly onto my background, using some Post-It notes for masking the areas where they overlap.  I coloured them with Copics and layered the panel on a dark orange card base.





The next card's background was created with a large oval die before the two resulting pieces were coloured with Distress Inks.  I stamped and heat embossed the critters before watercolouring with Inktense Pencils.  Then I die-cut them and adhered with foam tape.  The "Congrats" sentiment was from WPlus9 (set now sold out) and I white heat embossed it.  







I love that you can create lots of different cards with this set, not just Congratulatory ones, as there are heaps of tiny words you can add to the critters.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to use the code LOUISE10 when you shop at Scrappy Canary for 10% off.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive