travel - scrapbooking layout - June scrapbook kit

07:00

 Hey there Scrappy Canaries ♥
I'm sharing my first page with the June Scrapbook Kit - Globe Trotter.
It is a travel themed kit, so I've used a recent photo of our trip to Bali!

 Everything on this page is from the kit.  I love the selection of papers, it's always hard to choose which side to use.  For this page I've gone with a white base and added some stripes of pattern papers from the kit. Then I've used lots of the ephemera from Pink Paislee Atlas collection. The title is from Crate Paper Journey collection - Cork Phrases and Arrows.
Here are a few close-up's:
 I've added in a few extra elements over the top of the pattern paper by Pink Paislee.  I really love the acetate embellishments from the ephemera pack.
The kit is sold out but there  are plenty of goodies in the shop - please check them out and you can use the code CHANTELLE10 for an extra 10% discount.
I'll be back soon with more inspiration.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive