"Smile" June "Globe-Trotter" Scrapbook Kit | Louise Beerens

07:00

I officially "killed" my June Scrapbook Kit with this layout and I even used the packaging that the cork Thickers came in!  A grid design with small 2"x 2" photos and small photo mats or layers is a great way to use up all the little bits that you might otherwise consider throwing away or hoarding.



I cut up the Thickers packaging into 2.5"x 2.5" squares to use as my bottom layers....



A few splats of bronze Colour Shine and machine stitching always helps ;-)


Phew!  I managed nine layouts with this kit and I have saved some of the grey geometric patterned paper for a few Christmas cards.  

Don't forget the SALE is still on in the Scrappy Canary Store.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive