Documenting Life - Week 41 With Karyn!

07:00

It's Karyn here today today sharing Week 41 for my "Schultz Family 2015" Project Life Album. This week was the second week of mid semester school holidays for us.

This week I've used the last of my October pocket life kit Santa Monica from Scrappy Canary as well as some paper from the Venice Beach scrapbook kit (also in the paper add on kit).

Here is a close up of the LHS. Some of these cards were cut from a sheet of paper from the Venice Beach scrapbook kit - I love these quotes! I used my Fuse to change the pockets on this page from 6x6 to 3x3.

All these cards needed was a few puffy stickers, enamel dots and wood veneer.
Jessica loved sharing her pony with her friend. It was so much fun to ride double :)
Here is a close up of the RHS. Again, I used my Fuse to customise the pockets on this page.
Rachael always carries a purse and phone wherever she goes. Jessica found an old phone and had to do the same - bless her :)
I took this photo of Jessica while she was waiting for her friend to arrive for a play date - watching out the window for their car to arrive. Waiting is so hard for 7 year olds!
All of my photos have been printed on an Epson XP-600

Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive