Documenting December - with Karyn!

07:00

It's Karyn here today today sharing the first pages of my "Schultz Christmas 2015" Documenting December Album. Our tradition is to put up our Christmas tree on the day of the Adelaide Christmas pageant, or soon after. This happens in November, so this year my Christmas album starts on November 21st.

So much happened on this day that I used 2 pages in my album. I've mainly used the Document December kit from Scrappy Canary as well as some other items from my stash.

Here is a close up of the LHS.We met Granny at the Cherry Shed Cafe in the morning then went on a family bike ride. We only have 3 bikes, so John took the scooter!
For the November part of the album I printed the date on some blank cards then added some handwritten journalling and a stamp. I made my own flair using some punchouts from the paper pad in the kit. I also printed out the digital label sheet that came with the kit and cut out the elements. I probably could have looked into the print and cut feature on my Cameo but I havent tried that yet!
Here is a close up of the RHS. In the afternoon we decorated our Christmas tree and took a family Christmas photo.
Some wood veneer and star sequins from the kit were all that were needed for this card - cut from the paper pad in the kit.
Happy Crafting
Karyn xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive