Love life.. Dream Big.. Follow your heart.. layout share by Michelle

08:00

Hi Again!
Im back today with my last share for this month using the Leila Scrapbook kit .. I still have plenty of bits left in my kit to keep me going throughout January while we await the next yummy kit!!

When I saw this triangle paper by Pink Paislee, I just knew I needed to make a feature of it.   
Absolutely adore this photo of Leila. Sitting peacefully, pondering life.. I do wonder what she was thinking in that moment, but I couldn't ask her as she took off so quick, back to the park to play. 

I took inspiration from her pants, and went crazy with the triangles.. stuck them down, sewed them, stapled them and even raised a few with foam tape

I kept the embellishments to a bare minimum, so as not to distract from the triangles 



Ive used a vellum piece, and die cut word from the ephemera pack in the kit, along with gold letter stickers and a chipboard banner to make up the title


Thanks again for stopping by, 
On behalf of all of us on the Scrappy Canary Team, I would like to wish you all a safe and very Merry festive season! 

Happy Scrapping.. 
Michelle xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive