Peek a Boo.. by Michelle

08:00

Hey Scrappy Friends
Michelle here today with a new layout using the January Scrapbook kit Andy

This kit has so many awesome products jam packed into it! The colours are perfectly mixed for any style of scrapbooking. I especially love the Die cut pack, had to stop myself from using it all on one page!

The photos Ive chosen to share on this layout are of my usual subject, doing the usual, being cute and uncooperative all at once lol



 I started the page with some triangular strips of the Fancy Pants 'All Positive' paper in the corners, and sewed them down using straight and zigzag stitches

Ive layered my photos with some vellum, a piece of the reverse side of 'My Happy' paper and a few mini doilies, then made groups of embellishment clusters from the Die cut pack


 These feathers are so pretty! Its a shame they only put a few in the pack as I want to put them on everything!



Lastly the title, it definitely was a Peek a Boo moment!

Thanks so much for stopping by today
Happy Scrapping
Michelle x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive