Sunday Scrappin' - My Baby Louie

19:14

Exciting things are happening here at Polly!
At the start of the year I decided to invest in a little video camera to make short videos for the blog.
I came across a bargain on my travels this weekend and managed to pick up an awesome Sony Bloggie video camera for an awesome price. I had a go at making my own video and love how it turned out.
I have decided that this will be a regular feature from now on. I will feature Sunday Scrappin' episodes every so often as well as some extra surprises ;-)



In today's episode I worked with the relatively new Pebbles Inc. Seen & Noted collection. I have been waiting to use this collection pack for weeks. This photo of my gorgeous Louie suited it perfectly.
As you can see in the video I originally planned to use two photos, however decided it best suited one. I didn't really have a plan when I started shooting, as you can see I moved the alphas three times!!!




I love how the page turned out.

The products I used.
Kraft Cardstock
Papers from Pebbles Inc. Seen & Noted range.
The Twinery Carribean Twine
Prima Flowers
The Greatest View chevron bag & badges
Pebbles Inc. Alphabet
Simple Stories tab stickers
Crate Paper Storyteller red peg
Kaisercraft white resin flower
My Minds Eye yellow phrase words
Studio Calico chipboard speech bubble and heart & arrow stickers
Assorted washi tape, string, paper doilies


I have also used the Jenni Bowlin Pinwheel punch. This is a limited edition release from Jenni Bowlin/Fiskars. I am taking pre-orders for these punches for $16.95 and they are expected in the next 2-3 weeks. Please see the shop here for more details.


Until next time.

xx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Well done Kayla, that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool. I love to see how others scrap as I have to be the slowest on the planet. I could never make one of these videos cos I'd have too many moments of staring blankly at the page contemplating haha Awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved watching you at work, Kayla! Awesome video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loved watching your process. And kinda glad I'm not the only one that changes their mind 3 (or more!) times about the placement of things.. even with a video camera rolling :-)
    Looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I liked watching your process!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive