February Kit - Colour My World

20:08


I am so excited to present to you the February kit - Colour My World.
Full of gorgeous brand new Glitz Design Colour Me Happy, Echo Park, American Crafts, My Minds Eye, Cosmo Cricket, Prima, Studio Calico, Carta Bella, Hambly and more!

I can't wait to play with my kit & also share who our fabulous guest designer is this month.

Find the kit here. BE QUICK. It will be very limited.

Shipping now





Kit contents

Cardstock
1 x vanilla
Patterned Paper
4 x Glitz Design Colour Me Happy Papers
1 x Carta Bella Blue Solid Paper
1 x Specialty Hambly Kraft/Silver Clouds Paper
Alphabets
1 x American Crafts Thickers
1 x Echo Park Photo Freedom Alphabet Stickers
Embellishments
1 x Packet of Glitz Design Colour Me Happy Whatnots
1 x Packet of Cosmo Cricket Social Club Buttons
1 x Glitz Design Colour Me Happy Woodgrain Washi Tape
1 x Length of Prima Orange Bobble Ribbon
1 x Length of Blue Twine
Selection of Black Star Sequins
1 x Glittery Gold/White Feather
2 x Resin Flowers in Green & Yellow
3 x Red Bingo Chips
2 x Wooden Veneer People

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive