Colour My World - Reveal Part 1

19:57

Hi there,

I received my February Polly! kit yesterday (it's called Colour My World for a reason!) and got to play a little with it last night - we will have plenty more reveals over the week plus a step by step for the weekend here on the blog.

So, what jumped out at me from first glance? Well, I've officially crossed over to the dark side - I'm now a sucker for feathers. Or was it the glitter? Maybe a little bit of both!  Either way... I'm in luuuurve.

 photo WEB_LOL_002_zpsc5b58f1c.jpg

Next on my favorite list were these little stars and the American Craft thickers were a perfect addition to this kit. Love, love, love.
 photo WEB_LOL_003_zps1d139b1e.jpg

How's the Colour Me Happy woodgrain washi tape?  There were a couple of resin flowers in the kit too - since this photo was taken many, many springs ago I added them to the corner of my photo.
 photo WEB_LOL_004_zps7ebe39f1.jpg

I also loved this bauble ribbon by Prima! I don't think any more colour could have been packed into this months kit - don't you love it?
 photo WEB_LOL_005_zps9b0106f7.jpg

Here's the whole layout ...
 photo WEB_LOL_001_zpsb1a37136.jpg
Be sure to subscribe here if you want a kit of goodness every month from Polly Scrap Kits!, and don't forget there's only a couple of days left to upload your creation for our February inspiration challenge - you could win a Polly! store voucher if your layout is drawn!

Stay tuned this week for more reveals using Colour My World from Polly! Scrap Kits!

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive