Introducing Contributing Designer Antollena Ryan

07:30

Sadly the Polly! Scrap Project Life kit sold our in a few minutes over at the store, but you can be sure to get yourself a kit next month if you subscribe (6 months or 12 months, payable monthly). Think of it as a pre-order each month and you'll receive a box packed to the brim that will keep you out of mischief until the following month! Here's a gander at what you can expect for under $20.00 + postage.

MAY/JUNE PROJECT LIFE KIT
Project Life Kit - May ~ Down by the Sea - Click Image to Close

We also have a contributing designer to introduce ... welcome Antonella Ryan!

My Name is Antonella, I am from Far North Queensland.  I am a working mum to A 3 year old boy who is the centre of all my work and a wife.  My husband and I own a local workshop and we work long silly hours so creating time is in between cooking, baths and favourite TVshows. J
I have been scrapbooking since for about 15 years after going on holiday to Tasmania and finding a scrapbook kit in a local photo printing shop and forcing my mum to spend the $75 on it as I 'had' to have it and haven’t looked back.
I was a traditional scrapbooker before I found Project Life back in January 2012 and I haven’t looked back. I do still do some traditional but 90% of my work is Project Life.
I love Project Life as it has taught me to look at life at all aspects good and bad and record the good and bad and not sugar coat it, as the bad tends to get missed out in traditional scrapbooking.
I have over 25 full-to-the-brim albums filled with traditional layouts and needed to find something that was going to have the same effect with giving me my creative fix as well as documenting life and then my best scrappy friend in WA introduced me to Project Life.
I get my inspiration from everyday life and from other Project Lifer's.
We are so excited to have Antonella on our team as a contributing designer for our Project Life kits...

If you have some Project Life layouts that you would like to share be sure to share the inspiration in the Polly! Gallery ...
Until next time,

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Terrific layouts, they really showcase your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive