Polly! August Project Life Kit - Kayla

14:04

Hi there. It's weird to be posting as a design team member but I am happy to take a back step and be able to actually scrapbook. I thought I had forgotten how.

I've been in the process of moving house at the moment but I was feeling like I had long neglected my supplies and possibly forgotten how to scrapbook ~ luckily it all came back to me once I picked up my scissors and glue!


I made a spread using the August Project life kit which was my last it as Polly! owner. I absolutely love the colours in this one. I am not usually at Carta Bella fan but their latest release Hello Again is definitely a firm favourite! 

I had a lot of these little Instragram photos of my niece that my sister gave me as she doubled up. They were a bit too small and random to warrant a whole scrapbook page, so this Project Life style was perfect. See below for how I have incorporated them in my niece's album.


I love the flair from The Greatest View. It's perfectly matched for the Carta Bella range and really stands out when framed with the black twine that comes with the kit.




As you can see in the last image I have just popped this spread in amongst the 12x12 scrapbook pages in my nieces album. I don't think you need to limit these style pages to specific Project Life albums. Why not mix them up? It makes it less daunting for those that don't want to start whole new albums in a different medium.
I haven't actually started a proper Project Life album yet. I have just done a few random pages and a Snap! PL style baby book for my bubba due in January.

Unfortunately this kit sold out pretty quickly - and even better reason to SUBSCRIBE doubled with the fact that Project Life kit shipping has been reduced to just $2.50 Australia wide!!!
Check out kit subscriptions here.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm dying over this! It's just the perfect balance of colour and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive