Puppy Smiles (Kayla)

19:07

I had so much fun playing with this month's kit, mainly because the new release Glitz papers are my favourite.The paper below was my favourite paper included. I love the colour combination, it was hard though as I loved both the front & back patterns ~ so chose to show both!


The included thickers were perfect as I was able to customise them with Dylusions Lemon Zest mist (which is my fave colour at the moment) to make them match the back side of this gorgeous paper.


I have also added some Calypso teal Dylusions mist and a Heidi Swapp polka dot mask to create this textured effect behind the photo. The gorgeous flair from The Greatest View is a perfect embellishment to tie it all in.

I have created one more page with the kit which I will be back to share soon. 
I have the kit out for another play tonight and plan to make some cards. Can't wait to share.

Kayla. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive