Project Life with Bernii Miller

09:00

Hello there Polly! Peeps..

It is Bernii here to share with you my take on the August Polly! Project life kit. 

This was the last kit that Kayla put together for Polly! and it was truly a gorgeous kit! It was based around the Carta Bella "Hello There" collection and came with beautifully co ordinated elements, including exclusive flair and itty bitty fabric bows  **swoon**. I managed to break up the kit a little too as there was also some Webster's Pages project life cards that I have managed to create a full week spread around. 

But today I wanted to share with you my first layout using the kit. 

Now I totally used the kit, except I added some October Afternoon mini alphas, which I now here wind , that similar alphas will be sold as extras to the next coming release :)





Along with creating my usual weekly spread I also managed to create an insert using the kit .I always take too many photos and can not bear to cull and use only a few. So almost every week I have an insert. 


I just wanted to share with you also 2 little special cards that I made using the kit and used for this layout, and hope that perhaps you will try something similar. 

So for the first card I want to share with you is this sweet little card I made showing off my daughters unicorn head that I had custom made for her birthday. I saved the scraps from my pack and decided to fussy cut the chevron paper from the pack and used that as the basis to my card. So keep your scraps and see if you can fussy cut and reuse the left over bits to help create more cards for your project life spread. 


Then for another special little card, I decided to make another shaker card for my spread using the cute little star sequins. I simply cut out the middle of two grid cards and sewed around the velum window.. but making sure all the sequins were added before closing it up. 


Well I hope to have inspired you to use your Polly! Project life kit and perhaps to also try saving your scraps and trying to use them to create new cards. 

Much Love
Bernii 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive