More September Kit Shares (Kayla)

15:56

It's me again. I'm back to share more of what I created from the now sold out September kit. I loved this months kit especially because of the Glitz and the gorgeous bright colours. It was so easy to use! Mind you ~ I have always been a fan of brights.


I added some cardstock from my stash to create this page because I really wanted the bright colours to pop on a neutral background. I have used some black cut down with a kraft frame (which I inked with the gorgeous ink included in the kit)


I added some stitching (and yes this took me forever) I absolutely love my Amy Tan stitching stencils. I would use them all the time if I wasn't such a lazy scrapbooker!


The mistable alphas I misted with Lemon Zest Dylusions. I love the bright colours those mists come in. I also framed the gorgeous kit flair with some hemp cord.


How cute are these exclusive man/woman wood veneers? They suited this page perfectly as it's a picture of my sister and brother in law soon after they were married.


To finish off working with the kit I made a quick birthday card using left overs for my sister. I actually forgot to take a photo and then had to snap a photo on my phone before I gave it to her. Oops! Baby brain.

I hope you enjoyed my shares with the kit.
Make sure you get in early for this months kit released mid month so you don't miss out.

Kayla. x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive