September Polly! Project Life share

09:00

Hello there Bernii here again to share with you another project life spread that I managed to create from the September Polly! kit.. This kit was jam packed with goodies so it was no surprise at all that I managed to make another full spread using the kit. If you missed the first layout I made you can check out the post HERE.

 I actually split the kit into two groups , which for me personally works easier as I am not having to think about coordinating embellishments and papers as the work has already been done for me! Gotta love that!!

I kept this layout simpler, and with less embellishments overall and am really pleased with the result. I also used the new MAMBI overlay stickers which I purchased right here from the Polly! shop



Overall the layout ties in really well and keeping it more simple has been a nice change for me :)


Hope you too have been having fun creating with your Polly! project life kits.

Till next time

Much Love 
Bernii xx




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I really loved the September kit too Berni. I LOVE your pages! LOVE! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive