October Main with Manda

12:00

Hi everyone, Manda here and today I am going to share a layout I made with the October Main Scrapbook Kit. 
I really loved the variety of papers and awesome embellishments in this months kit especially the letterpress alphabet. So of course they were one of the first thing I grabbed when I made my first layout.
I wanted to use both sides of the Amy Tangerine Cut and Paste paper so I was a bit sneaky and cut it up then used a scrap piece of cardstock on the back to keep them together and I covered the join in a length of the ribbon. Next I used my silhouette to cut the knife and fork (you can download the cut file HERE), but once I stuck them down I realised they needed a little more definition so I added some faux stitching with a black pen.
Putting the photo's on such an extreme angle was something different for me but to make it work I staggered the letterpress title a little to make it look a bit more aligned. Also my journalling didn't take up as much room as I thought it would so I cut the little chevrons from the other AT paper and put them across the bottom right hand side to fill the white space and to ground the knife and fork shape. 

Thanks so much for stopping by I will be back later in the week sharing another layout I made with the kit. Have an awesome weekend, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive