Using the PL kit for a layout

23:43

Ruth here again, today I am sharing a traditional layout using the September PL Kit. Sneak newsletter is right around the corner with more images from this month's kits, which are full of the newest American Crafts released that are hot off the plane here in Australia.

This layout is using an extra sheet of paper as the background that I had on my desk, it is from the Chalkboard collection by WRMK and you can pick it up at Scraptherapy and honestly this whole collection is gorgeous!! This page looks a little like I have mad watercolouring skills.. I dont :)


I used the packaging wood veneer and the PL pocket to hold some journalling tha tI just wrote on some off cut scraps of the 6x6 paper pad. The peaking colours make me happy.


This layout also uses both the flair from the September kit, the father's day picture and my spring flowers picture were chosen to be a sign of the start of September and all that includes here down under.


Today the new issue of Life Paper Scrapbook magazine was published, it is a great online magazine that has TONNES of scrapbooking and project life inspiration inside. There are two articles in this issue, and one is written by yours truly!! Please pop over and have a good long look through the magazine and all that wonderful inspiration, and then let me know what you think of the magazine??


Before I sign off I will quietly mention that there are currently only 3-4 of each type of kit remaining after this month's new subscribers or renewals, so I am just letting you know it might sell out before release night next Tuesday despite my best efforts to make it otherwise! I've increased numbers again for next month. This weekend will be packing central at my place!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive