Project Life share with Ruth

21:13

Evening all, Ruth here tonight sharing a project life layout using the September PL kit.



My favourite part of this kit was the luxurious letterpressed card, the gold "Hello Sunshine" which was perfect for this week with a sunlit stroll with Nanna one afternoon.


I loved the bright colours in both the papers and the cards that were included. I mixed them all across the layout, picking which side I loved best to use.


The letterpressed card had a couple of labels added to it, I decided to use the OA Midway labels that are in the store with my kit, because i love October Afternoon label sheets :) In the section called "Ala Carte Add-ons" there are a few bits and pieces that the Design Team felt were the go-to items that project lifer's might want to add to their kit. Let me know in the comments if there is anything missing you consider an essential part of your crafting

I included an insert with this weeks layout of a few extra bits and peices, including a scrappy retreat for me. I just couldnt narrow down my photos any more and decided to extend the spread. I try to keep to the 2 pages most weeks just to make it easier to look through the album, but some weeks I add extras. I'm pretty much a go-with-the-flow kinda gal!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive