November Scrapbooking Kit - with Kayla

15:13

It's Kayla here & I am really excited to share my first layout with the latest scrapbook kit which you can find in the store here. It's an absolute gorgeous kit filled with goodness. I absolutely love Maggie Holmes new Flea Market collection. The colours are amazing and I love the touches of gold throughout the line. You get a whole packet of the ephemera from the Flea Market range in the latest kit.




Here's my first page:





and I also filmed my first process video in a long time where you can see how I put this page together including moving the title several times and pulling bits on and off the page.
It takes me a while to create a scrap page but I tried not to cut out too many of my 'failures' so you can get a look at my process.



Be sure to go and check out the kits. There's still a couple left to grab.

Kayla. x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. loved watching Kayla's process. Beautiful layout Kayla! and great tunes too

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always a pleasure to see Kayla's process in doing a layout - VERY inspiring,

    Would love to know the background track pls, she has fantastic taste in tunes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Janet. :)
    The tunes are by The Temper Trap. I love them!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive