Project Life Polly! style with the October PL kit.

07:43

Why hello there..

Bernii Miller here again with another Project Life spread using the fun Polly! Project Life kits. I am playing catch up BIG TIME with my PL and these kits that Ruth has whipped up are making it a total breeze and still allowing me to have my style shine through ..

These gorgeous October Project life kits are now sold out. 






I managed this week again to create a layout with an extra insert ( I am always very photo heavy and can not bring myself to cull anything) . 

Here is a closer look at both sides of my insert.


Here is a closer look of the right hand side using the October kit. 


A close up of the left hand-side using the gorgeous letter press card that I just journalled directly onto. I also used a full 6x4 photo in the bottom left hand side and just added some journal spots directly onto the picture as I did not have the heart to cull the picture.


Well I hope that you too have had fun playing around with your Polly! project life kit and please if you have we would LOVE to see your work.. 

Till next time
Bernii xx




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive