Project Life Pages using the December Daily Kit - with Kate

11:00



Good morning all - Kate here, sharing some Project Life spreads for December that I made using the December Memories kit (a couple of which can still be found here). WARNING: Photo heavy post!! 
If you are like me & creating your December pages in January, then I strongly suggest that you get your hands on this kit. It makes it all so easy! The kit absolutely jammed packed full of goodies - it was hard to know where to start! My spreads are mostly made up from the kit, with a small amount of my stash & die cuts thrown in. The spread above shows only 3 days of December! It is very photo heavy, but I love all the moments captured.

The items in the kits that I absolutely adored as soon as I saw them, were the awesome hand made embellishments - like this one. 

 They made creating cards so easy, especially when combined with the Heidi Swapp letter stickers. I pre-made many of the journalling type cards during November, as I knew that our December was going to be so busy with parties, concerts, birthdays, Carols - you name it, we had it! This card on the left literally took me about 5 minutes to create using pieces of  the kit.



 Again, this spread only shows 4 days worth of photos, with more concerts, a Sinterclaus visit, a party & Carols by Candlelight. Oh how I love those gold letters included in the kit! Such a perfect size & they shimmer. Gorgeous. A little bit of stamping to finish it all off. So easy to create a cohesive spread when all the patterned papers go together so beautifully.


Here's another quick card using the pre-made embellishments & some of the patterned paper. I just stuck it all down, added a couple of the enamel dots & called it done!



Here's a third double spread using the kit - still only up to December 13th! An elf, 2 parties & yet another concert! And those green letters! Love them too.  Once again the embellishments & Heidi Swapp words take centre stage. Can you tell I love them?


I still have another 18 days of December to do, but I have a huge amount of kit to go. I know for sure it will stretch to cover the month. And one final close up of a concert page, just because I think we've got the cutest little shepherd boy in the world!


And psst - I spy some Christmas GRAB BAGS on sale in the store for $10!. Go on, you won't regret it!

I'll be back again on Thursday 23rd January with a new monthly Card Sketch using up Polly! kit scraps. 

Enjoy
Kate

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive