Introducing Contributing Designer - Bernadette Miller!

22:54

Our Design Team at Polly! Scrap is still growing! We have more exciting news to share with you today, and one more Designer to reveal tomorrow night - come back for that!

A little overdue, but a big, warm welcome to our Contributing Project Life Designer - Bernadette Miller! Here's a little more about Bernii...


Bernadette Miller
Contributing Project Life Designer
Weekend at Bernii's

Hi there! My name is Bernadette, but people have called me Bernii for short for as long as I can remember. I am a blessed mother to two little cherubs, Abigail (5) and Hunter (2), and have been so lucky to be married to my best friend William. Even more lucky that he is so supportive of all my craft ventures!

I started scrapbooking about 12 years ago, but it has been on and off over the last few years. Only in the last 6 months I have had my passion reignited, and have become obsessed with all things Project life! The whole idea and concept has appealed to me , in the fact that capturing everyday moments and quirks can be done so fast with out having to create the traditional 12x12 layout .

I do not have any definite "style" in my scrapping, but LOVE it when I can paint, mist, stitch and use textured elements as much as I can, and love that Project life allows me to dabble in these areas and get my "scrapbooking" fix.



I know you'll be as excited as we are to see more beautiful work from Bernii.  Be sure to check out her blog Weekend at Bernii's and leave a little commend love, and keep popping back here at the Polly! blog for more inspiring work from the Design Team!  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive