Project Life with Bernii Miller

20:52

Helloooo... Bernii here **waves***

Oh wow it seems like it has been so long since I have posted or shared with you my Project Life spreads.. In fact this is my first post on the new looking Scrappy Canary blog and I am loving the bright yellow.. 

Well today I wanted to quickly share with you my Project life spread using the July - Day Trip kit which is full of gorgeous bits and pieces from Teressa Collins, Chich Tags and Freckled Fawn just to name a few. This is a gorgeous neutral kit which worked really well with all the colourings in my random photos. 





I kept this week fairly minimal as I am getting a rather fat album fast and need to make sure I can fit all my weeks into it! So for this layout I gravitated more towards the stickers and the flat embellishments. 


I just wanted to share a little tip with you also about my pockets. No matter what I ALWAYS frame my cards with a fine tip sharpie. This always brings cohesiveness to my layout, no matter how busy or plain the weekly layout it. 



I also find that by outlining all the cards, it creates that unified look even when my pictures are blurry or a complete colour contrast. 


Well thanks so much for stopping by and I hope that you have a fabulous week and find some time to create.

Till next time 
Bernii 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive