Hello Adventure and Meeting Mack with Tarrah

08:00

Hi Canary fans!!

It's Tarrah here with you today to share 2 layouts that I have created using the totally awesome 'Road Trip' Scrapbook Kit and I still have heaps of product left over as well...such amazing value for money! Head over to the store here to check out all the gorgeous kits and the deals that are on at the moment!

'Hello Adventure'

For this layout I pre-cut some squares and one rectangle for my photo into white card stock using my Silhouette Cameo and then adhered the Chic tags 'Adventure' paper behind the cut out squares.
  
I also used a Freckled Fawn Woodchip 'Hello' Speech Bubble that is from the Sold Out July Embellishment Kit-Scenic Route 

I just love those Chic Tags 'Let's Go' Tidbits!!

My second layout below is based on the August Sketch challenge
This is my take on the sketch....
'Meeting Mack'

I have used lots of the Chic Tags products out of the kit on this layout.... 
The only item not included in the kit on this layout is the mist! 


Thanks so much for stopping by the Scrappy Canary blog today...see you again really soon.....be sure to check out all the other gorgeous projects from the girls on the team later on too!!

Till next time...happy creating!

Tarrah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive