'happiness' scrapbook page by Chantelle

08:00

 Hey everyone, Chantelle back again today to share another scrapbook page using the Lots of Love kit.

 I've gone all pink and girly with this page.  The kit did include lots of pretty stuff, so I'm making good use of it on this page ☺
One of my favourite designs is a banner style.
I've printed off three small pictures and made a banner, also including one of the tags in the kit. 
Here are a few close-up's:

 A hand-made layered flower using a die-cut machine.  I do love to include lots of layers and by adding vellum, it brings up the layers nicely.  The pink frayed flower is by Pink Paislee which is included in the kit - so cute!
 I love this large, sparkling Heidi Swapp title ♥  I've made this word my title.
Here I've used another watercolour word - using pink watercolour paint this time.
A fun and effective way to add some colour to your word.
I've also included some of the pink washi tape, giving the page a stripey feel to it.

I hope you have enjoyed the two pages I've created so far with this great kit!  I will be back soon to share some more scrappy goodness.
Thank you for coming by ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive