'hello' layout by Chantelle

08:00


 Hello crafty people - it's Chantelle here and this is my first post as a Scrappy Canary.  Very excited to be here, sharing my love for scrapbooking. ☺
So I'm creating with the January Scrapbooking Kit this month - Lots of Love. It is sold out but I hope I can inspire you how to use the lovely products in the kit, if you were lucky to receive one.

 I love these cute pics of my son!  Using some of the lovely 12x12 papers, I've picked up on the orange tones.
I've used the white paper bag (which held the embellishments) and made this as a mat for my little photo's.  The inside of the bag also holds a journalling tag.
Here are some close-up's:
 I really love the AC watercolour words in this kit!  I got out my watercolour paints and gave it a quick coat in orange, adding in some lighter and darker shades.
 These 'already embellished' tags are so easy to add to your pages and I really love the gold touches. 
I've punched out some hearts from the various printed papers, including the vellum gold dot paper and added some heart features to the page.
 Another watercolour word!  I love using staples, they are a quick way to attach something and at the same time, add a little feature.  I used staples in the hearts to attach the vellum.
You will notice as I share my pages, that I love to make some of my own embellishments to co-ordinate with the papers and photo's - I look forward to sharing them ☺
And here you can see the tag I made for my journalling.  It sits nicely inside the bag ☺

WOW, I really enjoyed this first page - the collection of great papers and embellishments from the kit made it super fun.

I'll be back tomorrow with another share ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive