"Love This" and "Hello" Layout Shares with Louise

07:00

I'm back with another couple of layouts made from the "Lots of Love" January Scrapbook Kit and the "Be Mine" January Embellishment Kit.  

Unlike my first layout, this time I challenged myself to use some pink and gold on a page about my boys.  






Since many of my layouts are journalled in my own voice, I haven't shied away from using pinks and florals if it feels right, and it did feel right for this one.




I took one of the phrases from the Dear Lizzy pack and coloured it with two shades of Heidi Swapp Colour Shine- Gold and Pink and created an ombre effect.  I also coloured my "Love" wood veneer arrow with gold pigment ink.





Some machine stitching, bakers twine, ribbon and black ink splats were the final finishing touches.  


Up next is a page dedicated to my love of a good coffee and I took my cue from the coffee cup and used lots of blue/mint green elements from the kit.




I used some of the gold polka dot vellum as the foundation and built everything else on top of it.  I fussy-cut some of the floral paper for some small details.






Of course machine stitching and Heidi Swapp Colour Shine made an appearance and I used "Seafoam" Colour Shine to colour my "Hello" word. My "Love" wood veneer arrow was coloured with embossing powder.




I am having so much fun with this kit and I hope I've been able to inspire you to use yours :-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive