Louise's Take on the February Sketch

07:00

Like Michelle, I am getting down to the scraps of my January kit and I was keen to get them used up.  The February sketch was the perfect opportunity to put those little bits to good use and to challenge me with a sketch that is nothing like my usual style.

First I decided that an 8.5 x 11 layout was in order and since I had a lot of pink papers to use, I decided to use a photo of me. I also rotated the sketch anti-clockwise by 90 degrees to accommodate my portrait-oriented photo.

Rather than create a grid with space between the elements, I went with a looser style, overlapping my papers here and there.












I hope my interpretation of the February sketch inspires you to play along with us!

Happy scrapping,
Louise

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive