Pink Fresh Up in the Clouds - Layout share with Michelle

13:20

Hi everyone!!
Today I thought I would drop in and share a layout I made over the weekend using the new Pink Fresh Up in the Clouds collection. Its just been re-stocked in the Scrappy Canary store, so get in quick before it sells out!

This range is perfect for documenting Leila's new Fairy dress. (Its taken a couple of months to finally get her to try it on, and now its all she wants to wear) Perfectly girly in every way! Lots of bright colours and cute patterns to layer
Please excuse the poor quality of the photo. My laptop is not playing nicely right at the moment and is not recognising any edits I make to photos within the editing software I use :(


I've layered pieces from the wood tags, ephemera and puffy stickers set, along with some circles I punched from one of the papers. The 'don't quit your day dream' quote is from the Gold rub ons pack.

A close up showing how Ive tucked in the frame from the ephemera pack behind the photo mat, then sewed them both to the page..

And lastly, a close up of the banner cluster and gold leaf rub ons..

I had so much fun creating with this range, and I look forward to sharing more creations made with it soon. If you want to snap any of the collection up before it disappears, feel free to use the following discount code upon check out :)

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Scrapping
Michelle xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive