"Best Ever" and "XOXO" | Louise Beerens

09:00

I have my final two layout shares from my "Lots of Love" January Kit today.  I cannot believe how far I was able to stretch this kit- ten layouts and there is nothing but teeny tiny scraps left.

For my first layout "Best Ever" I utilised the brown paper bag that held my embellishement kit as the foundation for my page.  



I cut up some of my leftovers to create my own embellishments.







I misted my title with a combination of gold and blue spray inks.




Next up is "XOXO" and this time silver was my accent colour.  I had plenty of silver glitter stickers left and I used them to create a visual triangle.





I layered some pink paper behind the "Hello" sticker, and some yellow behind the "Love Life" sticker.



My title was misted with Heidi Swapp Colour Shine in "Tinsel".  





I had some of the Elle's Studio stickers left so I placed them around my page in clusters.....I am not afraid to use pink on my boy pages!




Well that's my January Kit completely gone......now bring on the February Kit!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

* indicates required

Blog Archive